Friends of Flagstaff’s Future is seeking an individual to work part-time to grow our membership. Working closely with the Executive Director as well as the Board, the Membership Coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing membership growth strategies, as well as strategic strategies to manage current membership including selection, setup, management, and training on membership management software. In addition, the Coordinator will manage recruitment at all membership events and programs. The Membership Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director to ensure that the organization’s membership goals are met.
Membership Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Create a membership strategy for the organization focused on significantly
increasing and effective management of current members.
- Implement strategic measures to increase membership through social media postings, advertising, and other avenues, and at in-person organization events.
- Serve as a point of contact for members and prospective members.
- Handle all membership inquiries.
- Plan and coordinate member events, programs, and activities.
The Membership Coordinator is currently budgeted as a part-time, temporary position. However, there is the possibility that the position term will be extended. It is currently budgeted for $19.50 /hour for 150 hours.
To apply, please send a letter of intent and a resume to Marcusfordflagstaff@gmail.com