Dear Friends of F3,
Our search for a new Executive Director is underway! We are very excited to be hiring the next F3 leader to represent and advocate for the goals of F3.
We’re looking for someone who is familiar with the challenges facing communities like Flagstaff and who has a strong track record in community organizing and advocacy work, fundraising, and effective communication.
The full job ad can be found on our website: https://www.friendsofflagstaff.org/now-hiring-executive-director/.
Help us find our new Executive Director! Post the ad to your social networks. Send it to your friends and colleagues. Apply!
And if you haven’t renewed your membership, now is a great time to do so. A great Executive Director needs a committed membership, ready to offer fresh ideas and energy. For 25 years, Friends of Flagstaff’s Future has stood up for values that contribute to a sustainable, equitable, and thriving Flagstaff. Many of the things we love about Flagstaff are due, in part, to the work of F3.
Renew your membership at: https://www.friendsofflagstaff.org/join/
Join us in making a real difference!
Flagstaff’s future depends on all of us!
The Board of Friends of Flagstaff’s Future
Things to Know
F3 Mayoral Candidate Questionnaire
• Find out what the candidates for Mayor have to say about development, spending priorities, cost of living, climate action, policing, and responding to the challenges of Covid-19!
Symposium on Peace, July 23, 6pm
• Panel discussion with people from diverse backgrounds on the concept of peace. Panelists include Mayor Evans, Vice Mayor Shimoni, Felicia French, Breyaunna Smith, J. Michael Cruz, and Sharon Doctor.
• Register at: www.coconino.az.gov/covid19
Registration recommended for Fort Tuthill testing site. Testing is scheduled Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Flagstaff Business Grants and Loan Programs
• City resources:
• Alternative COVID-19 Response Business Loans available through SEDI (Sustainable Economic Development Initiative):
• Training Grants (up to $5,000 per employee):
Unemployment and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
• State contact information:
www.azui.com or 1-877-600-2722
On July 4th, Coconino Community College hosted a Virtual Shoebox Parade and here is our entry!